Dedicated to serving the leadership needs of organisations that improve the quality of life.
Our commitment to customers
Who we are
Witt/Kieffer International Limited serves the leadership needs of organisations in healthcare, academia and life sciences that help improve people’s quality of life. We search globally for the best, most committed and most creative executive, clinical and academic leadership talent.
What makes us different?
- A sole focus on the healthcare, academia and life sciences industries
- Well established global executive search capability
- A values centred culture focused on customer partnerships
- Quality outcomes that surpass industry benchmarks
- Experienced and passionate staff
- Best practice search recruiting and assessment methodologies
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is in effect, strengthening data privacy and security regulations in the EU and across the globe. Whether communicating with our clients, candidates, or employees in the EU or with global citizens, Witt/Kieffer International makes every effort to comply with GDPR.
Our ongoing compliance efforts include:
• Assessment: Reviewing how we collect, use, store and dispose of personal data and updating policies, standards, governance and documentation
• Cross-Border Data Transfer: Ensuring we meet requirements to legally transfer data from and to the EU to the rest of the world under applicable law.
• Contracts and Partners: Working with our partners and clients to ensure GDPR compliance and encourage best practices.
• Employee Training: Updating and training our employees and consultants regarding data protection, security and privacy.
GDPR is fundamentally about protecting and enabling the privacy rights of individuals. Witt/Kieffer International Limited is committed to these goals.